Amphora from Delft, a workshop of A. Pynackera, 1690. The sowe pottery from Delft – they were collected in the castle by Oleśnica princes. They are own collections of ODSzH
Postcard lithography from 1906. The Imperial Post Office, Town Panorama, Market Square, the District & Territorial Court. From the collections of PiMBP in Oleśnica.
Figure of "Lexicon of Greek and Latin" (Basel, 1584) from the Library Chain. The owner of this copy was Johannes Lyra, "the liberal arts student who on 11th day of the month December in 92 (...) peacefully fell asleep in Christ". The book was offered to the Library by the parents and brother of the deceased. Ownership: Roman Catholic Parish of St. John , the Apostle and Evangelist in Oleśnica.
Demolished town hall on war picture. From the collections of PiMBP in Oleśnica.
Distribution act of wealth stem from a deceased on autumn 1556 “Zofia Szydłowiecki from a Marketplace” drawn up in 1560. From the collections of the National Archives in Wroclaw.
Castle of the Oleśnica Dukes in a Figure of Friedrich Gottlieb Endler from around 1800. From the collection of Krzysztof Dziedzic.